Dubai Tourism adds another music festival to the winter calendar to boost visitor numbers
The Butterfly Carnival Music Festival is a first-of-its-kind event in Dubai that will take place on Saturday 11 November 2023 at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre.
Running from 2pm until 11pm, the festival will feature a diverse lineup of artists from across the world, spanning genres from electronic music to Afrobeats to hip hop, as well as dining options, drinks packages and roaming entertainment.
Here's what DMCs and travel agents need to know about the event:
- Tickets for Butterfly Carnival music festival are on sale now starting from AED219 for general admission.
- Confirmed partners include B018 DXB, House of Yanos, BBC 1Xtra broadcaster Rampage and Frsh DXB. B018 DXB is a techno nightclub in Dubai, House of Yanos is the biggest Amapiano and Afrobeats event in the city, Rampage Sound is an award-winning broadcaster on BBC 1Xtra, and Frsh DXB is a lifestyle platform for music lovers.
- The festival will feature five stages, each hosted by one of the four partners.
- Along with internationally renowned DJs, more that 30 local artists will perform during the festival.
- Confirmed acts include Black Coffee, Kaytranada, Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, Major Lazer, DJ Snake, Alesso, Timmy Trumpet, Nina Kraviz and Carl Cox.
- The culinary offering will feature global flavours from an ensemble of food trucks, stalls and bars.
- Festival goers will be treated to vibrant entertainment featuring dancers, drummers and roaming acrobats.
- A soon-to-be-announced unlimited drinks package will offer four hours of uninterrupted refreshments.
For pre-sale tickets, visit www.dubai.platinumlist.net/event-tickets/87935/butterfly-carnival-2023. For more information, visit www.butterflycarnival.com