Journeys range from seven to 16 days
Oceania Cruises has announced a new collection of 100 sailings in the Caribbean and Tahiti in 2024 and 2025, charting lesser-known coastlines and islands, and taking travellers to boutique ports in the line’s small luxury ships.
Caribbean season highlights include Castries on the island of St Lucia; Puerto Limon in Costa Rica; Gatun Lake in Panama; and Colombia’s colonial city of Cartagena.
The must-sees in French Polynesia include vibrant Papeete, the paradise island of Nuku Hiva and Bora Bora.
The itineraries will sail from Miami, Cartagena, New York, Los Angeles, Bridgetown, Panama and Papeete aboard Oceania Cruises’ new ship, Vista, as well as Marina, Nautica and Sirena.
Oceania Cruises president Frank A Del Rio said: “We offer an extensive collection of destination-intensive Caribbean and Tahiti itineraries, allowing our well-travelled and curious guests to discover something new about these popular yet still relatively untouched regions.
"Our carefully curated, diverse range of shore excursions, combined with the relaxing home-away-from-home ambiance on board our boutique ships offers the perfect luxury vacation choice.”
- Golden Sands & Sunsets: 10-day roundtrip from Miami aboard Vista, visiting St John’s, Castries, Bridgetown, Gustavia, San Juan and Puerto Plata. Departs 18 February 2024.
- Caribbean Splendor: 12-day roundtrip from Miami aboard Sirena, visiting San Juan, Codrington, Portsmouth, Bridgetown, Castries, Basseterre and Jost Van Dyke. Departs 4 February 2024.
- Reefs & Rhythms: 10-day from Miami to Cartagena aboard Sirena, visiting Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Santo Tomas, Roatan, Puerto Limon, Gatun Lake, Colón and overnighting in Cartagena. Travellers have the option to combine this voyage with the Island Tapestry sailing to create an immersive 20-day circle of the Caribbean. Departs 7 March 2024.
- Island Tapestry: 10-day from Cartagena to Miami aboard Sirena, visiting Santa Marta, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Castries, Codrington, San Juan and Great Stirrup Cay. Option to combine this voyage with the Reefs & Rhythms sailing to create an immersive 20-day circle of the Caribbean. Departs 17 March 2024.
- Beyond the Panama Canal: 16-day from Miami to Los Angeles aboard Nautica, daylight transit of the Panama Canal and visiting Great Stirrup Cay, Cartagena, Puntarenas, Corinto, Puerto Quetzal, Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Departs 23 December 2024.
- Radiant New Year: 12-day roundtrip from Miami aboard Vista, visiting Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Roatan, Puerto Limon, Colón, Cartagena and Port Royal. Departs 27 December 2024.
- Tahitian Legends: 10-day roundtrip from Papeete (Tahiti) aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete and Bora Bora and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa and Raiatea. Departs 20 January 2024.
- Lands of Captain Cook: 31-day from Papeete (Tahiti) to Sydney aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete, Bora Bora and Sydney and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa, Raiatea, Papeete, Bora Bora, Pago Pago, Apia, Suva, Bay of Islands, Auckland, Rotorua, Gisborne, Wellington, Burnie and Eden. Departs 19 February 2024.
- Tahitian & Hawaiian Hues: 18-day from Los Angeles to Papeete aboard Nautica, overnighting in Bora Bora and Papeete and visiting Lahaina, Honolulu, Hilo, Raiatea and Moorea. Departs 8 January 2025.
- Tahitian Legends: 10-day roundtrip from Papeete (Tahiti) aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete and Bora Bora and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa and Raiatea. Departs 15 February 2025.
For more information, visit www.oceaniacruises.com or connect with Oceania Cruises at www.connectingtravel.com/cruise-hub/oceania-cruises